Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your account:
- Name of your business
- Your email address(es)
Information collected by the App is stored on our servers and is required to provide basic functionality.
When you install the Add-on, we are automatically able to access the email you read in Gmail. We scan your email to extract the following information:
- The email address with which you correspond
- The urls within the emails
We never store information collected by the Add-on. It is only used to retrieve information relevant information, such as orders and customers from the commerce provider API on your behalf. The retrieve information is displayed within Gmail and never stored.
Our marketing and admin interfaces use the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Note, however, that disabling cookies may prevent us from providing the Service.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App; and Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Your Rights If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to provider the Service, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you install the App, we will maintain your Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at support <at> conversantcommerce <dot> com.